Slip and FallsInserra Law Firm/Slip and Falls
Slip and Falls
- A slip and fall is an injury that occurs what someone slips, trips or falls caused by a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property.
- Establishing Liability in a Slip and Fall – In any slip and fall case it is important to document everything you can. Immediately report the incident to the property owner and be sure to get a copy of the incident report.
- Try to obtain the name and phone number of any person that may have witnessed the fall.
- Preserve the shoes you were wearing in a plastic bag.
- Take photos of the accident scene, your clothing and shoes, and any warning signs that might be surrounding the scene.
- If you are in pain, go to the hospital emergency room immediately. Make sure to tell the doctor ALL parts of your body that are hurting so that it is documented
- DO NOT talk about your case or give any formal statements to any employees, owners, or insurance representatives.
- DO NOT accept any forms or payment or sign any releases without speaking to a lawyer as this may waive your right to recovery.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly