Motorcycle AccidentsInserra Law Firm/Motorcycle Accidents
- Florida has the second-highest number of registered motorcycles in the U.S. Unfortunately, Florida has the highest motorcycle fatality rate in the nation.
- Motorcycle crashes can result severe injuries. Many times, riders suffer broken bones, fractured ribs, neck and back injuries, broken jaws, skull fractures, and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
- Unlike drivers of cars, Florida law does not require operators of two-wheeled vehicles to carry Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance. In fact, even when motorcyclists have PIP coverage because they also own cars, those policies will not cover injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents.
- Fortunately, if another party was negligent and caused your motorcycle accident, the law gives you the right to hold that party financially responsible for the injuries and losses they caused. Such parties may include other dangerous drivers, manufacturers that sold defective motorcycle parts, or even government entities that failed to maintain or repair roadways.
- Attorney Andrew Inserra can help hold negligent parties responsible in many different ways.
Contact Us Today For a Free Legal Consultation.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to speak with someone directly